Teaching Responsibility, Patience, & Life Skills Through a Relationship with Horses
2018 Week Long Horsemanship & Riding Day Camps – Ages 8+
Save up to $100 with early bird discount, must register and pay deposit by May 15th.
Pricing: Beginner & Intermediate $650
*Advanced Camp: June 11th-15th*
Beginner/Intermediate Camps: June 25th-29th
July 9th-13th & July 23rd-27th
2018 Half Day Horsemanship & Riding Camps – Ages 7+
Save up to $50 with early bird discount, must register by May 15th.
Pricing: Beginner & Intermediate $350
July 31st-August 2nd
*Advanced Camp requires 4 lessons or at least 1 month of Youth Horsemanship Program before camp, and student must be able to walk/trot/canter safely & with confidence and control. Advanced Camp also includes coming back to be a counselor for one or more week(s) of the remaining beginner camps.
- Full Day Camp – 9 am to 3 pm. Drop off starting at 8:45 am; Pick up must be by 3:15 pm! (Before & After care available, please request in advance)
- Half Day Camp – 9 am to 1 pm. Drop off starting at 8:45 am; Pick up must be by 1:15 pm! (Before & After care available, please request in advance)
Please email us at FoxHorsemanship@gmail.com and request application forms or download them on our Forms & Information page, and email/mail completed forms and your deposit of $100 to secure your child’s spot.
Some of the activities that your child will be participating in:
• general horse care
• grooming & bathing
• daily mounted instruction
• different types of tack and how they are used
• safety and general horsemanship skills
• ground work
• nature hikes
• horsey games & crafts
Why Fox Equine Rescue & Youth Horsemanship Center?
We offer your child a chance to work with horses in a beautiful and supportive environment, where safety and fun learning are paramount. Our goal is to teach horsemanship skills that will encourage your child to embrace learning in a relaxed environment with patience and caring towards other creatures.
Why Every Child Should Experience Horses:
- They teach responsibility
- They improve self esteem
- They build your immune system
- They teach the value of money
- They instill patience
- They’re great at keeping secrets
- They teach focus and ambition
- They come with an in-built social life
- They provide great exercise
- They keep you out of trouble
Fox Equine Rescue & Youth Horsemanship Center is a non-profit 501(c)3 Public Charity registered in the State of California. Federal Tax ID# 47-5674251
Call or Text, Valerie Fox: 510-396-7067 or Jordan Fox 408-718-7006