Teaching Responsibility, Patience, & Life Skills Through a Relationship with Horses
2020 Horsemanship & Riding Day Camps – Ages 7+
Half Day Camps 9 am to 3 pm.
Drop off starting at 8:45 am; Pick up must be by 3:15 pm! There will be a $30 fee if your child is at the ranch before or after these hours, unless prior arrangements have been made with the staff.
Pricing: Beginner & Intermediate $375
2020 CAMP DATES: July 7-9th, July 21-23, August 4-6, August 18-20
Add On Classes:
- Ground Work Lesson $45/hr – Mon, Tues
- Private Riding Lesson $75/hr – Mon, Tues
- Archery Lesson $55/hr – Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur
- Barrel Racing Clinic- Wednesday $75 3-5pm
- Basic Jumping Clinic-Thursday $75 3-5pm
Please Bring to Camp:
- Face mask (required for ages 12 and over)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Snack, sack lunch, water
Please email us at FoxHorsemanship@gmail.com and request application forms or download them on our Forms & Information page, and email/mail completed forms and your deposit of $100 to secure your child’s spot.
Some of the activities that your child will be participating in:
• general horse care and safety
• grooming & bathing
• daily mounted instruction focusing on balance, communication and natural horsemanship
• different types of tack and how they are used
• safety and general horsemanship skills
• daily ground work and safe handling
• horsey games & crafts
Why Fox Equine Rescue & Youth Horsemanship Center?
We offer your child a chance to work with horses in a beautiful and supportive environment, where safety and fun learning are paramount. Our goal is to teach horsemanship skills that will encourage your child to embrace learning in a relaxed environment with patience and caring towards other creatures.
Why Every Child Should Experience Horses:
- They teach responsibility
- They improve self esteem
- They build your immune system
- They teach the value of money
- They instill patience
- They’re great at keeping secrets
- They teach focus and ambition
- They come with an in-built social life
- They provide great exercise
- They keep you out of trouble
Per the State of California and the counties of Santa Cruz and Santa Clara (we are on the border for both counties), Summer Camps are a part of the “approved” activities as of June 12, 2020. Our first camp is scheduled to begin July 7, 2020. We are in keeping with all guidelines set forth by the State of California, Santa Clara County and Santa Cruz County. For a detailed description of how Fox Equine maintains the guidelines set forth, please email or call us. You may also click on the links for the State and County for up-to-date information on operating Summer Camps during COVID-19 pandemic.
Fox Equine Rescue & Youth Horsemanship Center is a non-profit 501(c)3 Public Charity registered in the State of California. Federal Tax ID# 47-5674251. Camp fees do not count as a donation!
For More Information Call or Email: (408) 601-0057 FoxHorsemanship@gmail.com